Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Apply, Definitions
(1) Prior-Design GmbH , Carl-Friedrich-Gauss-Str. 64, 47475 Kamp-Lintfort, , Tel: +49 (0) 2842 / 9757-00, E-Mail: email@example.com, Germany (‘we’ or ‘Prior-Design GmbH’) operates an online shop for goods under the website https://www.prior-fashion.de. The following terms And Conditions apply to all Services between us and our Customers (‘ Customer ‘ or ‘ You ‘) as amended At the Time of the Order, unless otherwise Expressly agreed upon.
(2) “Consumers” within the Meaning of these Terms and Conditions shall be any natural person who concludes a Legal transaction for purposes which, for the most part, cannot be attributed to either their commercial or independent professional Activity. “Entrepreneur” is a natural or legal Person or a legal partnership that acts in The Exercise of its commercial or independent professional Activity when entering into a legal transaction, whereby a legally valid Partnership A Partnership Endowed with the Ability to acquire Rights and enter into Liabilities.
§ 2 Preresult of the Contracts, Storage of the text of the Contract
(1) The following rules for the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our online shop under https://www.prior-fashion.de.
(2) Our Product Representations on the Internet Are non-binding and not a binding Offer to Conclude a Contract.
(3) When An Order is received in our online shop, the following Regulations apply: The Customer makes a binding Contract Offer by successfully going through the Ordering procedure provided for in our online shop. The Order is made in the following Steps:
- Selection of the desired goods,
- Add the Products by Clicking on the corresponding Button (E.g. “Into the Shopping Cart,” “Into the shopping Bag” or the like),
- Checking the Details in the Shopping Cart,
- View the order Overview By Clicking on the corresponding Button (E.g. “Continue to Checkout,” “Continue to Payment,” “To order overview” or the Like),
- Entrabe-/Checking Address and Contact details, Selection of payment method, Confirmation of the Terms AND Conditions and Revocation Instruction,
- Completion of the Order by Pressing the “Buy Now” button. This is Your binding Order.
- The contract is concluded by giving you an order confirmation from us within three working days to the e-mail address provided.
(4) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract with Prior-Design GmbH , Carl-Friedrich-Gauss-Str. 64, 47475 Kamp-Lintfort,
Tel: +49 (0) 2842 / 9757-00, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Germany.
(5) Before Ordering, the Contract Data can be printed out or electronically secured via the browser’s Printing Function. The Processing of the Order and Transmission of all information required in Connection with the Conclusion of the Contract, in particular the order data, THE TERMS and Conditions and The Revocation instruction, will be made by E-Mail after The removal of the Order by You, in part Automated. We do not store the Text of the contract after The conclusion of the Contract.
(6) Input Errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (E.g.» back button «of the Browser). They can also be corrected by cancelling the Ordering process early, Closing the Browser window and repeating the Process.
(7) The Processing of the Order and Transmission of all the Information required in Connection with the Conclusion of the Contract is partly automated by E-Mail. You must therefore ensure that the E-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the Receipt of the E-Mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Subject of the Contract and essential Features of the Products
(1) In our online shop, The Object of the Contract is:
- The Sale of Goods. The concrete goods offered Can be found in our Article Pages.
(2) The essential characteristics of the goods can be found in the article description.
(3) The Sale of digital Products is governed by the Restrictions that are apparent from the product Description or otherwise arising from the Circumstances, in particular on Hard-and/or Software Requirements for the Target Environment. Unless otherwise expressly agreed, The object of the contract is only the private and commercial Use of the Products without the Right to Resale or Under-licensing.
§ 4 Prices, Shipping Costs and Delivery
(1) The Prices quoted in the respective Offers and the Shipping costs are Total Prices and include all price Components, including all applicable Taxes.
(2) The respective Purchase Price must be paid before the Product is delivered (Advance payment), unless we expressly offer the Purchase on Account. The Payment Methods available To you are shown under a appropriately designated button in the online shop or in the respective Offer. Unless otherwise stated in the case of the individual Payment Methods, the Payment Claims Are immediately due for Payment.
(3) In addition to the prices quoted, shipping Costs may be Incurred for the Delivery of Products, provided that the respective Item is not shown to be free of shipping. The Shipping costs will be clearly communicated To you again on the Offers, if necessary in the Shopping Basket System and on the Order overview.
(4) All products offered are ready for immediate dispatch (delivery time: 3 to 8 working days after receipt of payment), unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(5) The following supply area restrictions are in place: Delivery is made to the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Canada, Latvia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, South Africa, Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine, Hungary, United Arab Emirates, United States of America (USA), United Kingdom, Belarus, Cyprus, Austria.
§ 5 Right of Retention, Retention Of Title
(1) You can only exercise a Right Of Retention if there are Claims from the same Contractual relationship.
(2) The Goods remain our Property until the purchase Price has been paid in full.
§ 6 Right Of Revocation
As a Consumer, You have the Right To Cancel. This is based on our revocation instruction.
§ 7 Liability
(1) Subject to the following Exceptions, our Liability for Contractual Breaches of duty and from unauthorised act is limited to Wilful Intent or gross Negligence.
(2) We shall be liable In the Event of slight Negligence in the event of Injury to life, body, Health or Breach of an essential Contractual obligation. If we have defaulted on performance through slight negligence, if performance has become impossible or if we have breached an essential contractual obligation, liability for damage to property and assets attributable to it must be due to the Contractually foreseeable damage . An essential Contractual obligation is one whose Fulfillment makes it possible For the contract to be properly implemented in the first place, the Violation of which Endangers the achievement of the Purpose of the contract and on whose Compliance you can regularly rely. This includes, in particular, our Duty to Act and to Fulfil the contractually owed service described in § 3.
§ 8 Contract Language
Only German is available As a Contract language.
Section 9 Warranty/Customer Service
(1) The Warranty is governed by the statutory Provisions.
(2) To Entrepreneurs, the Warranty Period on delivered Goods is 12 Months.
(3) As a Consumer, You are asked to immediately check the Sache/the digital Goods or the Service provided for Completeness, obvious Defects and transport damage when Fulfilling the contract and to Contact us and the Carrier Complaints. Please be communicated as soon as possible. If you do not comply, this will of course have no Effect on Your legal Warranty Claims.
(4) Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available to you from 08-16:30 by e-mail: email@example.com and/or phone:+49 (0) 2842 / 9757-00.
§ 10 Final Provisions
(1) German Law applies. For Consumers, this choice of Law applies only to the extent that this does not deprive The Protection afforded By mandatory provisions of the law of the State of The consumer’s Habitual residence (Principle of Favouritism).
(2) The Provisions of the UN Sales Law expressly do not apply.
(3) In The event that the Customer is a Merchant, a legal Entity under public Law or a special Public-law assets, the Place Of jurisdiction for all Disputes Arising from Contractual Relationships between the Customer and the Provider is the Seat of the Provider.
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr We are not obliged or prepared to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration body.